Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Post

Well, this is another great day for white supremacists.
As you know, recently we've come under fire for our support of John McCain, I mean, come on, we don't want a shit colored man running the country do we? Hell, I hope most of you realize, you're not voting for Obama, you're voting for Biden.
Well earlier today, I was at a circuit city, and I saw a black man working the register, I thought to myself "How did this man get here? He must be a thief! The Place Is Being Held Up!" So I quickly returned my items to the shelves, and ran RIGHT out the store. I was so shocked when I got outside, a black man had parked next to MY car, I had no idea what to do! I noticed a crowbar on the ground so I picked it up, and walked towards the man, who was bringing his little black babies out of the car, and I proceeded to ask him, "Sir, why are you parked next to my car"
then the man said to me in a very high pitched voice with his eyes bulging out "SOULJA BOI TELL 'EM!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When ur born ur pink,when u grow up ur white,when u go in the sun ur red,when ur cold ur blue,when ur scared ur yellow,when ur sick ur green and when u die ur grey,and you call a black man colored.IDIOT