Thursday, September 11, 2008

Second Post

So, my kid came home from school today, he told me that his teacher was trying to teach him about something called "black history" I marched over to the school, and placed my hand in her vagina, and ripped her insides out.
Well, that's what I WOULD have done, if I had a kid. But seriously, whats with high schools these days? All they make you read about is black people... "What is...1/2 divided by 5 to the power of six?" "A black man!" So, I have started a campaign called "I Really Think We Should Put Blacks In Internment Camps!"
That's all for today...
Oh wait.
Nevermind I have some more.
Well yeah, I know this guy, and he claims to have seen a BLACK man coming out of a Mercedes today...I told him this was blasphemy, a black man in a mercedes?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Since you so hate black people,y not create ur own world.

Disgusted black person said...

Or how about going back to the land in which you originated from since we all clearly know by the works of Christopher Columbus's sorry ass your disgusted white ass is definitely not from america. HA! Lets see how your white ass would have survived without the hard work to build this sorry ass country.

Disgusted black person said...

Or how about going back to the land in which you originated from since we all clearly know by the works of Christopher Columbus's sorry ass your disgusted white ass is definitely not from america. HA! Lets see how your white ass would have survived without the hard work to build this sorry ass country.

Proud to be White said...

Black people treat white people like we owe them something. The type that complain are usually dumb and lazy. They are obnoxious in public.. I do not condone hate. But I do not like people who that are rude and obnoxious. Black people don't know that it's the way they act that makes people not like them. I think white people should not stoop to that level of ignorance. They shouldn't post certain things the way they do. You can describe other people's behavior and why you don't like it without making white people look ignorant. Everyone knows how the majority of blacks are. There are better ways of expressing it. We all know what the point you are trying to make is.

Proud to be White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Proud to be White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Proud to be White said...

You have double standards