Thursday, September 11, 2008

My first post!

Today is 9/11 as you all no! A tragic day for America and the white Christians (The ultimate race)! I was on my way to work this morning when I noticed a black guy working as a crossing guard, I WAS OUTRAGED! Why would I want some poor black man walking kids across the street? He probably gets a hard on every time he sees those poor white children! I noticed a sign on his back that had his work number so I called it, and who picked up? A BLACK WOMEN! I was outraged again!!! Her name was Laquesha (Not sure about spelling but it's pronounced La-Qii-Sha) and I was asking to talk to the owner of the facility and she just said "I am the owner!" I was outraged. On another note my kid comes home today and tells me he is learning about the Civil War and how the Confederacy is a horrible "thing" with a bunch of hicks! I had to convince my shild that it was normal for blacks to work the fields and pick our cotton because without them, how would we survive? Anyways I was telling him how my great great etc... grandfather had fought in the war for the Union and regretted it! Poor children these days! THEIR MINDS ARE BEING CORRUPTED!

No comments: